UMDNJ Accelerated BSN Summer 2013 - page 14
Hey everyone, is anyone in the process of applying or have already applied to UMDNJ's ABSN program for the summer of 2013? It would be great to hear what applicants thought about the application process. Thanks!... Read More
- 0Mar 13, '13 by DEZZIE22Hi guys. Mike thanks again. Newark students you should check your email, a mass email went out today about the teas exam ( the same information that mike has provided us with already) however they did mention info about id's and readings/assignments etc. That they would like done before classes start. If you need this info just let me know and i will post tomorrow sorry boys and girls but i dont have it on me currently.
- 0Mar 19, '13 by melissanjI just checked with Stratford - we don't need to register for Stratford. The school does it for us. We'll get more information at Orientation and a letter is supposed to be coming to Stratford students soon. Looking forward to meeting the other Stratford students at the NALC next Tuesday!
- 0Mar 19, '13 by soyouwantQuote from melissanjYea I just saw the same on their website. We are registered as a batch. I suppose we have no say over the class schedule. Too bad if that's the case as I was already planning out my own schedule.I just checked with Stratford - we don't need to register for Stratford. The school does it for us. We'll get more information at Orientation and a letter is supposed to be coming to Stratford students soon. Looking forward to meeting the other Stratford students at the NALC next Tuesday!Last edit by soyouwant on Mar 19, '13 : Reason: no good reason
- 0Mar 20, '13 by SkiBunnii88Hi guys.... Ive been accepted to the Newark program and am super excited to start. I mailed out my tuition deposit check last Wednesday and they still havent received it so I have not received any emails yet. Can someone please forward me the emails they have received so far? [email protected] I noticed the TEAS exam is only offered twice. I need to take it on 3/25 bc I will be away for 4/8 but I am not sure how to register for it....and I am super nervous bc they still havent received my check and I need to make sure I am able to take it that day. I have emailed ************ at UMDNJ and they cant send me any information until they receive my check.Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Mar 20, '13 : Reason: ToS Privacy Please do not post names of school personnel.
- 0Mar 20, '13 by carina_gisselleI am so nervous! I am still waiting to hear back. However, I applied late. My application was in Feb 26. I've been in contact with admissions and this is what they told me 2 days ago
"The CPR certification will not affect the decision that was made on your application. You will be notified by the end of next week of the decision made. The committee has already reviewed your application."
I recently faxed my CPR certification so I wanted to know if that would affect me getting accepted or not since they received it after the deadline. They said it wouldn't. Can someone fill me in on how the application process went for you?Last edit by carina_gisselle on Mar 20, '13