UMDNJ Accelerated BSN Fall 2011Register Today!
- by km3428 Mar 28, '11Hey Everyone
I was originally accepted into the Summer Accelerated BSN program but chose to defer my enrollment until Fall 2011. I would love to connect with people who will be attending the same program. Maybe we could connect via facebook or this site and create a support group.
Waiting to hear from my future classmates!
- How long did it take to hear your decision from them?? I still havent heard from them. I applied for summer 2011 (few days before the deadline).
- If you applied for the Summer program then you should have heard from them by now. The orientation for the Summer term was in March. I would call them and find out if they received all your information before the deadline (they are very strict about that). All of my paperwork, except for one recommendation letter, came in before the deadline for the Spring term and for that they automatically bumped my application to the Summer 2011 pile.
- Thank you for your reply!!!!! yea I submitted everything on time....But I think my application will be automatically deferred to Fall 2011 applicant pool...since all the seats are filled??I only got an email from them why I don't have BA degree and told them I am expected to graduate this May....hate waitingggg.
- No problem, and yes I agree I like things to happen fast as well. Which campus did you apply to?
- First I applied to both Newark and Stratford and they said I have to choose one...I chose Newark. Hope I hear from them soon....Also do you think they put importance on the 3 recommendations????? Like my GPA is not competitive at all so I am hoping my recommendations will boost up my application a little bit...
- They def look at the recommendation letters, at least that's what the admissions person told me when I called. He said that they look at the overall package and base their decisions on that. I'm sure you are in but you probably wont hear anything for a while since the Fall term is still some time away.
Hope to see you on campus in the Fall.
- Apr 15, '11 by HelenRN88Thank you!!! @km3428
- Apr 23, '11 by HelenRN88They emailed me last week saying my application is inactivated because I don't have a bachelor degree at the time of application (for summer 2011 application deadline 3/15/2011). UMDNJ doesn't do conditional enrollment?
Another problem is that I am trying to re-apply for Fall 2011 and then realized my school's release date for final transcript and diploma is June 1, 2011(My graduation is on 5/16/2011) and fall 2011 application deadline is 5/20/2011.
HELP ME what should I do in this case!!!!!
I am quite surprised UMDNJ doesn't have conditional enrollment.
Should I contact dean of my school so I can get some initial form of graduation certificate or something? I don't want to wait till spring 2012.