UMDNJ Accelerated BSN Fall 2011 - Page 12Register Today!
- Sep 2, '11 by Marki'sMomHi everyone,
Do we have to have the proof from American Heart Association by the deadline? do we have to mail it to them. I haven't even call the number yet
- Sep 2, '11 by HelenRN88Yes, everything has to be received by the deadline. I scanned the front/back of my certification card and mailed it to them.
- Sep 3, '11 by Marki'sMomthx helen88a, i don't have that yet, i guess i will not be able to make it for the spring 2011. Another question, i mailed everything to NursingCAS, personal statement and all the recommendation forms. is the deadline for the nursingcas or the school has to receive everything by then, they still haven't received one transcript, the college did not open yet because it was flooded from the hurricane Irene, so it is not sent yet. I hope i can make everything on time
- Sep 3, '11 by nurse2013The deadline date is for the school. All of your transcripts have to be in by the deadline date. However, NursingCas will accept and process your transcripts after the deadline date. You can call UMDNJ and explain your situation and see if they will work something out with you.
- Mar 8, '12 by JustFiguringItOutFor those of you who were accepted, would you mind sharing your GPA & grades on the prerequisites? Just want to have a general idea on where I stand with my grades. Thank you! Also, on NursingCAS, you must type in every class you have ever taken as a sort of online transcript as well as sending in official transcripts? I thought that was sort of strange and just wanted to be clear. Thanks again.