St. Barnabas Hospital, NJRegister Today!
- by szccdw Sep 7, '03does anyone have any information they can give me (currently a nursing student) about the above hospital?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=43910©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 7,109 Views
- Sep 10, '03 by rebel_redSorry but no. What info are you specifically looking for? Should help in determining the appropriate resources...
- Sep 18, '03 by jerseyRNMain hospital of NJ's largest healthcare system - 23,000 employees
here's the website
what's your interest?
- Sep 18, '03 by szccdwI am looking to get info on their new grad programs..... Extern and internship programs....Any information that would benefit a new nurse.
- Oct 8, '03 by kerri212I started out in the PICU as a new RN at St. Barnabas. The orientation was very good and so were the nursing educators. The preceptorship for critical care was about 12 weeks or so. The nurse recruiters are Theresa Di Elmo and Diane Poulios who I found very helpful and informative. I'm not sure of the exact phone number but if you call information for Livingston, NJ Saint Barnabas Medical Center, ask for human resources and tell them you would like information on there new nurse orientation. You can ask for the nurse recruitors as well. (You can also try the above posted web site) I'm sure they'd be more than willing to help you. Most new nurses have been very happy with their training at SBMC. Good luck.