SMH (Shaking my head),Still no job yetRegister Today!
- by 2fly May 8, '12This is getting out of hand now,cant land me a job for nothing!!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=707768©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,592 Views
- May 9, '12 by taramb7263How long has it been? It's hard I know! Something great will come your way.
- May 9, '12 by 2flyits been 7 depressing months!!!
- May 9, '12 by taramb7263I know how depressing it is! I'm 40 with 2 kids and I had a great job in a hospital and unfortunately a preceptor who in general was not liked by anyone and not only ate her young she was the " HANNIBAL " of nurses. I stood up to her after 4 months of pure hell and then was forced to resign because it was either me or her! Its funny because i teach my kids to stand up to bullies but i NEVER thought i would have to! I was the new one so it didn't matter how right I was ! Talk about depression!!! Your not alone and it's a struggle but there has to be something more for both of us!!!
- May 10, '12 by PhoenixbyrdI'm sorry, what does SMH mean?
- May 10, '12 by JustBeachyNurseAccording to a google search it means 'shaking my head' or scratching my head in Internet slang.
- May 10, '12 by 2flyshaking my head!!!
- Sep 24, '12 by 2flyThis august has been a year since i graduated lpn school and still havents found no job. I never been so sad in my life.
- Sep 24, '12 by MindyL RNSigh, I'm just going to put this out there. If your grammar on here is any reflection of your grammar on an application, it may very well lead you to a clue as to why you haven't been invited to an interview. On second thought; it took me 1½ years to become gainfully employed as an RN. "If at first you don't succeed, try try again." Perseverance pays off. Good luck.
- Sep 24, '12 by 2flyNo its not, i make sure i take my time when i am doing my applications. thanks and yes i am going to need all the luck.