NJCU FastTrack BSN Program Admission Requirements - Page 6Register Today!
- May 24, '11 by lily0602I have been calling them. Everytime they tell me that they are still putting people into the system. I also emailed them and they said i need to be patient because they received about 200 appliciants. But then i read on here that everyone said they told them it waqs over 350...so i dont really know. I just hope everything is ok :l
- May 25, '11 by ashhastSo does anyone know how many applications they received in the end?
- For those who got the email regarding status check, do you guys see anything in the "file manager system" when you log in????? I just logged into my account but I don't see anything..........This is weird because I submitted everything...Hope everything is okay...Last edit by HelenRN88 on May 26, '11
- May 26, '11 by ashhastYeah I received the email in the beginning of May. They took forever to update my information, but it's all there now. If I were you I'd just try to login to the site anyway. Your user name are as follows:
Username: First Name Last Name
Password: First Name Last Name
- Thank you. I am wondering why I don't see any file or information when I login to the system....I got the email just few minutes ago. lol
- May 26, '11 by ashhastOkay well since they're just updating your information now it seems, hopefully you will get an email soon that says your documents have been uploaded. Did you send your entire application at the same time?
- Oh nevermind....I now see my application and stuff online. Thank you anyway....I need to be more patient...
- Jun 7, '11 by CeceStar5Did anyone hear anything yet? Its already June
- Jun 7, '11 by ashhastThis Friday it will have only been three weeks. They said 4-6 weeks after the end of the deadline. I'm going to assume it will be more towards 6 weeks.
- Jun 12, '11 by KampennyHi fellow nursing hopefuls,
NJCU is at least going to take another month to evaluate applications. I spoke with the girl at the school and she told me that they were going to wait 2 weeks past May 20th to let missing documents trickle in. As of Monday of last week, she told me she had piles and piles of papers on her desk and that documents are still being uploaded to the system. Based upon this I think that we will not hear anything until at least the second or third week in July. They sound short staffed, and it is the summer. I would LOVE to know by the beginning of July but unless they get their act together I think its going to be later.
Does anyone know about the safety of the campus in JC? Where do students park? What is a typical week schedule look like? I know it's a lot of work but I am trying to see how many days I will need to commute to Jersey City,
Good luck all,