Nj license by endorsementRegister Today!
- by grceRN25 Dec 7, '11HI EVERYONE! I KNOW THAT THERE ARE COUPLE OF THREADS WITH THIS INFO BUT SOME ARE OUTDATED...ANY INFORMATION ABOUT HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT? I CURRENTLY HAVE CALIFORNIA LICENSE AND DID SUBMITTED MY NJ ENDORSEMENT APPLICATION TWO WEEKS AGO. ANY IDEA OF WHEN CAN I EXPECT THE FINGERPRINTING LETTER? PLEASE HELP ME I AM REALLY WORRIED I JUST HAD MY INTERVIEW EARLIER AND THEY TOLD ME I HAVE TO HAVE IT BEFORE ORIENTATION BY JANUARY 25..PLEASE HELP THANKS.
- Dec 7, '11 by xxryu139xxthe previous threads are not outdated. in about 4-6 weeks after they process your application they will send u a letter that u will need to schedule your fingerprinting. You should be able to see your name in Nursys.com after they receive your fingerprint and background check.
- Dec 7, '11 by JustBeachyNursePresently there seems to be a bit of a backlog since some procedures have changed--some are waiting 8-12 weeks but minimum is 4-6 weeks. If you can have your fingerprints done at a scan center in NJ it is quicker than having to mail a fingerprint card back to the BoN to be sent to the NJ SBI & FBI.
- Dec 7, '11 by grceRN25Now i am really worried.. And have to explain the hr and manager about the endorsement ..
- Dec 8, '11 by JustBeachyNurseCall them and let them know. Unfortunately since NJ is not a compact state you can only work in NJ with a NJ license and there are no temporary permits. You can call the BoN call center to check the status of your application and perhaps get a realistic projection of how much longer you need to wait.
Most people I know. lately it's been 4-6 weeks post submitting the application before receiving the fingerprinting letter then another 2-4 weeks for the background checks to be returned.