Bergen CC evening nursing 2013 - page 11
Just wondering if there is anyone on here applying?? I took my HESI today and my cumulative score was 87%. I pray that is high enough to get me accepted. Just have to wait till the end of November to find out. I would love to... Read More
- 0Jan 24, '13 by MrManI think that'd be pretty handy. I don't have a Facebook though and just have a thing against it so I wouldn't be using that, lol.And I was wondering, since most of us here are basically in the same class, what are everyone's first names so we can identify each other in class (if that's allowed on this site of course)?PS: Sorry for my absence from this thread. Just been really busy lately.
- 0Jan 27, '13 by ruthlessdjhey im on the first class. how do you like your professors in the 2nd class? professor ************, i think?, the assesment professor you got is good. she helped my old class review the tests before.
also is everybody doing in the 2nd class? do you like your group?Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Jan 27, '13 : Reason: ToS--please don't post names of school personnel
- 0Jan 27, '13 by JustBeachyNurse*****Staff Reminder regarding Site Terms of Service******
Several posts in this thread have been edited to remove the names of professors and other school personnel. As per the site terms of service that were agreed to when signing up :
"Information About Others: No potentially libelous information about specific schools, instructors, or health care facilities/entities should be posted in these forums. While it is important to be able to network, everyone should be mindful of the following:
- It is a small world - when we narrow it down to a state and throw in some personal info, there is actually a pretty good chance someone may recognize you if you are not careful. Your privacy is paramount to us.
- While this site is a wonderful place to vent (without excess personally identifiable details) it is not the place to express why ("x" specific person, place or program) is terrible. Gripe away, but since we cannot permit allegations to be made about named entities, your care in not naming them is very much appreciated.
- Please do not give out personal identifying information about yourself or others. Do not name names where anyone could identify any person in any facility including your nursing programs or place of employment."
Thank you for your cooperation and good luck as you begin your nursing education.
- 0Feb 1, '13 by kaitlynelisabethQuote from ruthlessdjWe have a new professor for physical assessment she has not taught at bergen before. She has not even received access to moodle yet so ****** has been posting our lectures for fundamentals and physical assessment. As for pharmacology I love our teacher she teaches at Eastwick. First validation done! We all passed! All the validation professors were amazing. I did hear that the other section will be validating next week and doing full uniforms video validations. Not sure which group is benefiting more or less. I guess our first fundamental Nur 183 exam will be a good judgement of "how to study" and this weekend will definitely be filled of tons and tons of textbook chapter readings and textbook practice questions! So proud out first validation went so well with all of us successfully passing!hey im on the first class. how do you like your professors in the 2nd class? professor ************, i think?, the assesment professor you got is good. she helped my old class review the tests before.
also is everybody doing in the 2nd class? do you like your group?Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Feb 1, '13 : Reason: ToS-privacy please do not post names