UNH Direct Entry Master's Program - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 25, '11 by apa317I received a decision today... and I got in! I also only applied to UNH so it was such a relief for me to know how my life is going to play out for the next 2 years and beyond Good luck to those who haven't heard yet!
- Oct 25, '11 by ab81Congratulations to all that heard back about acceptance today. I also received my acceptance email and I could not be more excited. I am really looking forward to meeting all of you!
- Oct 29, '11 by madison13I got in as well! I'm very excited. Congratulations to all of you as well!
- Nov 3, '11 by xnguyenCongrats to all!!! I also was accepted for this upcoming spring semester. Are you all from the New England region? I'm from California so there's quite a lot of things I need to do before school starts. Can't wait to meet you all at the end of the month for orientation.
- Nov 3, '11 by madison13Wow, where in California? I was just out there visiting family (Sacramento area).
Where are other people from? I am living in Nashua, NH.
Does anyone know which form we need filled out re: health/physical? I'm getting confused by the different ones and I set up a dr's appt so wanna get the right one done...
I'm excited! See you all soon.
- Nov 3, '11 by xnguyenMadison13 - What a coincidence! I'm actually from the Sacramento area. Do you know where you'll be living?
As for the health forms, I'm not too sure myself but I'm sure you can email Karen Gutermann and she can straighten it out for you. If not, I'm sure they'll clarify everything at orientation.
- Nov 9, '11 by ab81Hey Guys!
I am from northeast Massachusetts. I am planning on moving to the Portsmouth area in January because I believe the commute will just be too much time and stress in addition to the workload. I have been looking online for apts and room shares but I am nervous to move in with strangers. I was actually hoping to meet someone at orientation that may be in a similar situation that is looking for an apt or a shared living situation. Anybody else in a similar predicament?
- Sep 4, '12 by asilv321Hi everyone!
I have applied for the DEMN program starting in January 2013. Has anyone else applied? When will we here back?!
- Sep 5, '12 by JodiLynn87Hi! I applied for early admission (I think the deadline for that was in May) and had my interview at the end of July and found out their decision about a week later... I got in! If you applied after May, I think that they said they would make decisions in October? I hope this helps and good luck!!! I know how stressful it is just waiting!