St. Joseph's School of Nursing LPN 2010Register Today!
- by Sjsmith92 Jul 29, '10Hey everyone!
I'm starting the LPN program at St. Joseph's School of Nursing in Nashua this fall! I noticed a few threads about the school on here from people looking into the school as well as students of the school. I'm interested to see if there are anymore students on here or anyone else starting the LPN program when I am?
- Me! I'm also starting at St. Joe's this fall. Very excited Did you get all of your books yet?
- I'm glad you've had a good experience so far. Good luck going into your senior year!
- Aug 18, '10 by Sjsmith92Yes i've gotten all my books, i ordered most of mine of amazon. how about you? I'm also very excited but i'm also pretty nervous.. haha
- I just ordered my books for 1st semester, I got them on Amazon too. I'm a little nervous, too, because it's coming up so quickly!
We don't need to bring anything to orientation, right? I think it just said bring a notebook & pen.
- Aug 18, '10 by Sjsmith92Yeah I meant all my books for 1st semester but I know it came so quickly it starts in 2 weeks!
Yeah thats all we have to bring and a Birth Certificate if you didn't already show it to them. I didn't stay for the tour after the TEAS exam so I'm going to be so lost on the first day!
- Aug 19, '10 by Kelly9405You'll be fine!! I'm sure there will be a lot of people there so just follow the crowd
- Aug 19, '10 by Sjsmith92Yeah, thats true!
- Aug 21, '10 by bluemorninggloryI am applying for next year...is the school difficult to get into? Also, do they take prior coursework?