Can I work in Ma with a LNA from NH?Register Today!
- by somethingbetter4me Feb 5, '09Does anyone know if I can work in MA once my license from NH for LNA?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=368205©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,243 Views
- Feb 5, '09 by niko1999no, you have to receive your MA license. You can have mulitple state licenses though
- Feb 6, '09 by somethingbetter4meThats what I thought but do you have to take a state test or just provide proof of NH license to get a MA license?
Thanks for your help
- Feb 6, '09 by niko1999I don't think you have to take the state test, check the Mass board of nursing, I'm pretty sure you just have to apply and go through all the usual hoops of background check ect ect
- Aug 21, '09 by allweh0peforYes you can. You have to call the MA Board of Nursing, they'll send you a form to fill out. From there, you must mail it to the NH Board of Nursing with a check of $25 they will do another background check and then they'll remail back the form you mailed to them with an approved stamp and then you can resend that back to the MA Board of Nursing.