vermont to nevada reciprocity

  1. hello im a current vermont nurse license and planning to stay in nevada , question do i have to take the english exam "TOEFL" in order to get a reciprocity from vermont to nevada? is it required?
  2. Visit lovelystamaria profile page

    About lovelystamaria

    Joined: Oct '10; Posts: 11


  3. by   toGODbetheGLORY
    Hello there! I, too, am curious about this. Im taking my exam on september and if i pass, im planning to do a reciprocity to nevada.

    If you have any news about it, can you please let me know?

    Thank you!
  4. by   steppybay
    This might help shed some light to you guy's issues: Problem endorsing my RN hawaii license to nevada

    But there's a more serious problem, if this is true and you're a foreign grad/nurse, not sure it applies to those wanting to endorse: