UNLV SON Summer 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 28 by MISSUNIQUE99Just a couple more days...almost there...(jeopardy music)
- Feb 28 by MISSUNIQUE99I had a friend that applied today and they told her she has a good chance of making it and most of the ppl that finished prereqs do bcus a lot of applicants have classes in progress.
- Oh jeez! That makes me feel a bit better. Do you know how many points she had?
- Mar 1 by sl703My phone will be within my sight at every moment next week & obnoxiously on loud. aha
At least the 48 students will be picked tomorrow (Finally)! What did the adviser tell your friend exactly? My confidence levels rose.
- Mar 3 by sl703If anyone receives a call please post & good luck for the week ahead!
- Mar 4 by IRISHLUCKDoes anyone know how many applicants on average the SON gets each semester? I believe they accept 48 but out of how many?
- Mar 5 by sl703As of lately, I'd say between 80-100 people apply. So, roughly half get accepted from the pool of applicants each semester, still better chances than most other schools though!
- Mar 5 by IRISHLUCKThank you. I'm just starting my pre-reqs but hope to bang them out ASAP. Getting my first year done at CSN and then transferring over to UNLV.
Nice to know what my "odds" are.
- Mar 5 by mis91Nobody's received a call yet?