Spring Valley Hospital Interview - page 2
by rose red RN | 10,305 Views | 29 Comments
I have an interview at Spring Valley tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had interviewed there or anywhere recently....... How was the interview - what type of questions did they ask you - the typical ones or more clinical... Read More
- 0Hi mnnurse. I applied in Spring Valley last week of Aug and the status of my application immediately changed to forwarded to HM. Then I got a call for a panel interview this week, so I waited about 2-3 weeks? Ill let u know how my interview goes! Anyone else had an itnerview in spring valley? any tips?
- 0Well Good luck! Is this your first interview? Did you interview at any other hospitals? Is this the interview for a med-surg spot? I think the best thing you can do is try to relax and be yourself!
Did you call and bother HR at all during the 2-3weeks that your status said "Forward to HM"? If the same happens to me, I should have and interview date in a week! Sorry for all my questions, I just am getting inpatient with this job market. I have been looking for 2 weeks already with no end in sight!
When did you graduate? How long have you been looking for a job?
- 0I graduated May of this year and have been looking for a job since july. No this isn't my first interview. The other interviews I had, I was promised the job but I have to wait since there were no new grad positions at that time! So I've been applying to other facilities while waiting. Have you applied to Kindred hospitals? Yes I did call the nurse recruiter every week and left messages in her voicemail since I never had the chance to speak with her. Thanks for the advice! I just want to start working already=c
- 0Oh man...I am never gonna find work! Since July??? Why are these hospitals even interviewing us if there is no new grad positions available? No, I have not tried Kindred yet. I will this week. I have been looking for 2 weeks now (I passed the NCLEX 1st week of Sept) and I feel so thankful that 2 of my Valley applications say forwarded to HR. All the other 30 say "no longer being considered".
Do alot of people in your class have jobs already??? A couple more weeks of this job hunting and I am going to apply at Target for something temporary!
- 0Did you ever get the "Forwarded to HM" response on your apllication status with any of the Valley hospitals and NOT get an interview. My friend says she had a "Pending" for 2 days that ended up turning into a "no longer being considered".
I can't relocate either. It is not an option for me...