LPN program at College of Southern NevadaRegister Today!
- by pacjeffery Feb 7I'm currently in HHP 123 & 124 plus HIT 117 this Spring. I've completed my general eds, am a current CNA and scheduled to take TEAS V soon. How difficult is it to get into the program? I was told by the school GPA doesn't matter for LPN. The separating factor is the TEAS V score.
What is it like in each semester? Is anyone here a recent graduate?
- Apr 12 by bellanikoi'm in the same boat, anyone at CSN have anything to say about this Nursing Program? I attended the orientation last week and the guy said this program is 2nd in the nation.... hmmm... either way, i need to do an ADN program regardless
- Apr 27 by pacjefferyI believe you may be talking about their ADN program. I was trying to get info on the Practical Nursing (LPN) program.
- May 19 by bellanikoWhoops! Sorry! I actually was looking into the LPN program since it seems like its easier to get into. Where are you working as a CNA? Hospital or LTC?
- May 20 by pacjefferyHospital. Not too bad. Far better than most LTC's.
- Aug 14 by slinkyheadCNAFYI as an LPN you will not be working in a hospital in this town