CSN Nevada LPN 2011Register Today!
- by moneyline702 Mar 31, '11Anyone applying to CSN's LPN program for 2011 (Fall)?
I am and wish everyone the best of luck and hope to see some of you there in classes (assuming I get in too, lol)
Only got 14/19 points though (1 for CNA license, 1 for working, 2 for TEAS and 10 for Eng 101).
- Apr 1, '11 by Silverdragon102moved to the NV Nursing Programs Discussion forum
- Apr 1, '11 by SunshineDaisyYeah, I applied too. ---- said pretty much everyone who applies gets in!Last edit by dianah on Apr 1, '11 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names
- Apr 1, '11 by nurse1daysoonI also applied to. I applied for both programs.
- Apr 1, '11 by SunshineDaisyYep, me too!
- Apr 2, '11 by moneyline702Best of luck to you both. I guess the LPN program isn't as popular. Bully for us. I'll take that and run with it.
- Apr 28, '11 by Karlie6121Does anyone know when we find out if we have been selected for the LPN program?
- May 6, '11 by nurse1daysoonI received my acceptance letter for the lpn program today. So as I am the alternate for the rn program I believe this is the way to go.
- May 8, '11 by SunshineDaisyI am assuming since I got into the RN program I won't get any word from the LPN program. Congrats on getting accepted!
- Sep 3, '12 by tifffaniekI know this one is old but can anyone tell me more about the program