CSN Fall 2011 rn program - Page 21Register Today!
- May 15, '11 by naalaakkumoni reaaly dont think we have to show up for that day..... maybe it is better if we call the limited program...maybe they have completed the a128 accepted students..omg who knows?
- May 26, '11 by cathy2tayDoes anybody know which hospitals we'll have our clinicals at? Do we choose the hospital or is it random?
- May 26, '11 by SunshineDaisyThey are all already chosen. The first semester you go to long term care and rehab. Dunno about the other semesters.
- May 26, '11 by cathy2tayThanks Sunshine! Which part(s) of town would they be at?
- May 28, '11 by Cupcake89121All parts of town. My LTC was in Summerlin and Sub-Acute was right next to the school. I wouldn't worry too much about where the clinicals are until you receive your assignment. You have no way of knowing until that day and you don't have any control over it.
- May 30, '11 by SunshineDaisyYeah, what cupcake said, I was supposed to be in the same places! You don't get a choice of where you go. Each site can only have 8 students at a time, so we can't switch to one closer to us if we happen to be in BFE, we just have to deal with it.
- May 31, '11 by CaliJessXoxohas anyone heard if CSN grads are getting jobs? Or is LV hiring BSN grads only?
- Aug 11, '11 by slinkyheadCNAalmost all the RNs at my ltc job are from CSN
- May 15, '12 by christeli had to call and have them manual take me off as pre-nursing...they said you should be able to register...i said no...so i was on hold for like 15mins and i registered today...i dont know if someone already answered your question