studying for CNRN exam this fall... - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 2, '09 by sowieI passed!!!! I encourage all neuroscience nurses, whether you have two years or twenty years of experience, whether you are a rehab, floor, ICU, NP or somewhere in between, challenge yourself and take it! If I can do it, anyone can.
- May 15, '12 by Jordan SunshineThe posts are helpful. I am really looking for as many questions as I can get for my Neuroscience Nursing Certification in July. I can't find questions not even the AANN has them. Please please let me know where I can find them or send them to me if possible. Taking this test means alot to me. Please help me.
- May 15, '12 by Jordan SunshineCongratulations, where can I find questions to practice please?
- Jun 7, '12 by RN2784I don't think there are any CNRN specific books with questions, at least when I took the test. My recommendation would be to buy a CCRN question book with a neuro section. I like Laura Gasparis Vonfrolio's Critical Care Exam Review. Doing it this way will only give you about 25 pages or so of questions but if you buy a couple books you'll be fine. And then, when you sit for your CCRN you'll already have some books!
- Jul 25, '12 by Jordan SunshineThank you, great idea, I will do that
- Aug 11, '12 by MeTheRNMy friend studied from the Joanne Hickey book and she said she completely over-studied for it in that regards.