New Grad Here- Do I want to work in a Nuero ICU? - page 2
Of course I am the only one that can answer that question, but I'm looking for advice. I like the primary care feeling of ICUs and I shadowed a nurse in the medical ICU and another nurse in the nuero ICU. I liked both ICU's but... Read More
- 0Jan 17, '11 by paolountalan26Hi,
I am a new graduate nurse who will have my interview next week at a major hospital for the Neuro-ICU position. I just have some questions:
1. Will it be very difficult for me to work as a new grad in the Neuro-ICU?
2. What are the usual cases i will encounter daily?
3. What is the essential skill i need to have in order to be a successful Neuro-ICU nurse?
4. What's the most frustrating thing and the best thing about being a Neuro-ICU RN?
5. What interview questions do they usually ask???
6. What's the most stressful thing you've experienced in this unit??
I am so anxious about my coming interview. Hope someone could help me. I really want to get the job.
Thank you in advance and God Bless you all!!