took NCLEX today :/Register Today!
- by m_diaz189 Jul 10Today 7/10/13 I took the NCLEX-RN and I'm totally freaking out! My computer shut off at 108 questions! Such a random number! I have no idea if that is good or bad, but I'm praying for good. Ahh omg.
- Jul 10 by souraprilDid you do the pearson vue trick?
- Jul 11 by m_diaz189I did! Last night. And I got the "pop up"!! Such a relieve. I've been reading that everyone who gets the pop up has passed, so I'm hoping its true for me too! Ill know for definite late this evening. I just have to check the Massachusetts License Verification Site.
- Jul 11 by DrewNYCongrats - I did the trick Monday and found out I passed yesterday. And the 108 questions doesn't matter lol, just means the computers algorithm decided you were safe enough.
- Jul 11 by m_diaz189Thanks! And Congrats to you!!
I just wanna see RN next to my name so I can know for sure.
- Jul 11 by JenniferMuMine shut off at 78 haha and a gf of mine shut off at 142. Wierd numbers but we both got the "good popup" and both got the unofficial pass results 2 days later!!! CONGRATS!!
- Jul 11 by MJH3483If you got the good pop up I would not worry. It's a tried and true phenomenon that worked for me and many others. What people do not understand is that it's not the number of Qs to "pass" the test, it is when the computer can determine a band of confidence within 95% certainty that you are a minimally competent practitioner (whether it is 75 or 265 Qs). In reality, the number of Qs is just the amount of time you're taking to prove your competency to the system.
- Jul 11 by MJH3483Btw congrats to the new RNs
- Jul 11 by ashevilleboxerCongratulations!!