Took my NCLEX todayRegister Today!
- by SunshineDaisy Jun 17And it sucked donkey balls! I was scheduled for 2, got there at like 1:05 and was testing by 1:20! It took me 3 hours to do my test! I had almost 220 questions :/ Last I looked it was 211, but I did more after that when it shut off. I was getting SO flustered! I felt physically ill when I walked out. There was so many things I had never seen before! There were tons of priority questions as well. Anyways, I did the PVT and got the good pop up, so here's hoping it's true!Last edit by SunshineDaisy on Jun 17
- Jun 17 by HouTxNurse832Congrats!! Wow...I didn't have many SATA!!! I was like "Jesus loves me!!" b/c I suck at those! lol. I'm sure you did just fine....I'm in the same boat though...the waiting game for the dang 48 hours or the BON posting!!Last edit by HouTxNurse832 on Jun 17 : Reason: wanted to
- Jun 17 by SunshineDaisyThank you! At one point I got 4 SATA in a row! I was thinking just kill me now! I know 2 girls who took their tests this morning before me and their info is already on the BON. I figure mine will be some time tomorrow, I'm assuming they closed already!
- Jun 17 by HouTxNurse832Quote from SunshineDaisyThank you! At one point I got 4 SATA in a row! I was thinking just kill me now! I know 2 girls who took their tests this morning before me and their info is already on the BON. I figure mine will be some time tomorrow, I'm assuming they closed already!
I will keep my fingers crossed for both of us to see license numbers tomorrow!!
- Jun 17 by Navyprincess0001Sorry if this is a repeat, trying to post.......I'm too afraid to look at the PVT to see if I've passed. Does it matter if a person got their last question right or wrong. I had 96 questions and I don't think I answered the last one correctly. So many things are going through my head right now. I got about 4 or 5 SATA, 2 pictures, 1 drop and drag......I'm just praying I was bless enough to pass.
- Jun 17 by SunshineDaisyI am not sure, but I think if you are right on the line they look at the last 60 or so questions.
- Jun 17 by bridg0809Think they only look at the last 60 if you run out of time. Don't think it matters if you got the last one wrong before if shut off as long as you were above the pass line to pass
- Jun 17 by Navyprincess0001All I can do is pray, so mentally exhausted. Thanks for the input.
- Jun 17 by bridg0809You got the good pop up so things look good for you
- Jun 17 by dori1987How did you study for it? It will be my third attempt next month? I am so stressed out been studying every day I do not know what else to do I think anxiety is a huge face though for me I did hire a professional tutor because I studied so hard 4-5 hours a day did over 3,000 questions.