Thank you Lord that I failed my first nclex - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 29, '12 by tanya2012congrats! thanks for sharing your experience.. Your story is very inspiring I also graduated 2009 and will be taking NCLEX-RN for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. I just want to ask you a question, since you used NCSBN and kaplan qtainers, which one do you think is the closest to the NCLEX questions? And do you think the 35 pages study guide that's circulating here really hepled? thanks!
- Sep 29, '12 by jtmarcy12WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
- Sep 29, '12 by CrazyJessI can tell you're a Filipino.. Congratulations...
Thank you mlak! GODbless!
- Quote from CrazyJessyes indeed! thanks CrazyJess. GODbless!I can tell you're a Filipino.. Congratulations...
- Quote from jtmarcy12jtmarcy,WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
true that! And GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. thank you and GODbless!
- Quote from mimiandrewsmimiandrews,congrats! thanks for sharing your experience.. Your story is very inspiring I also graduated 2009 and will be taking NCLEX-RN for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. I just want to ask you a question, since you used NCSBN and kaplan qtainers, which one do you think is the closest to the NCLEX questions? And do you think the 35 pages study guide that's circulating here really hepled? thanks!
thank you! goodluck and GODbless on your upcoming board exam.
For me, studyguide did help a lot.And for your other question, i can't say which one is closest because no one knows what will be on the topics. Its a case to case basis. Its an adaptive test wherein it throws you questions based on how you answer. I can say that both of them helped me to think critically. The questions are good but for the rationales i go for QT because they explained it well.
GODbless on the exam. you can do this! and i'll pray for you as well if you don't mind.
- Quote from tavia_yeungthank you tavia_yeung! GODbless!CONGRATULATION for becoming a Nurse!!!!
I like to read your post...very helpful!!!
- Quote from jpinay28Friend, this is the longest story I've ever read here in ALLNURSES.. Your so funny.. Anyway, I want to congrats you and I'm happy for your success.. Yehey!!! GODbless you..
true that! haha! and make learning fun. more fun,happy life. LOL
THANK YOU!!!!!! yeah, talk to you later. keep in touch,ok? longest post ever! i think, i composed this for about two days. HAHAHA! not only nosebleed,hemorrhage!! haha! (i know you get what i'm sayin) haha! just keep in touch friend. message me if you need help. GODbless on your upcoming exam.
- Quote from dreameyes1dreamyeyes1,Congrats!!!!!!!! That was very inspirational. I also took the "Scenic" route to becoming a RN. However my Guardian Angel was my 11 yrs old daughter at the time. I had two attempts at a local Community college ,while working full time and being a single mom. Missed my midterm by 3 points. 3 yrs washed away. Cried all the way home and for two days after that. My daughter looked at me and said:"so where are we going to school now????? You promised to become a Nurse. " She would not let me quit. I became a LPN in 2008 ,completed the LPN-RN bridge in 2010,and have not regreted a moment since.
You are right ........God will work it things out on your behalf, you just have to tell him your dreams.
thanks and congrats also to you my co-RN. i agree and I believe on the power of prayer. GOD is faithful to us.
I also want to you to know that I admire all the single mom. My mom is also a single mom, she worked really hard for our family and eventhough we are not a complete family. I feel so loved by GOD and my family and my mother's side family. I appreciate all the hardwork and I respect all the single moms out there like you. GODbless!