Taking NCLEX-RN tomorrow! Please keep me in your prayers!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Taking NCLEX-RN tomorrow! Please keep me in your prayers! in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... Hi all! I am taking my nclex at 2 pm tomorrow.. the anxiety level has come down over the past few...by crios Sep 28, '12Hi all! I am taking my nclex at 2 pm tomorrow.. the anxiety level has come down over the past few days. I have studied and prepared over the past 2 months and feel like I have done all I can to go in there to kick this test's butt! I woukd still appreciate prayers from anyone. It would mean a lot to me and I will def keep you guys updated on my results! Thanks everyone!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=789282©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,580 Views
- Sep 28, '12 by GalapagosGood Luck Crios!!! I'll be praying for you,God Bless you
- Sep 28, '12 by shergillnavgood luck
- Sep 28, '12 by MNoemi28Hey! I came across your post. I am taking nclex tomorrow at 12pm...
- Sep 28, '12 by MNoemi28I will say a prayer for both of us!
- Sep 28, '12 by tanya2012goodluck! 2 months is a long time to prepare, be confident update us
- Sep 28, '12 by cupcake8I know you've done your part,and HE knows whats the best for us! Be positive! Good Luck and God Bless!
- Sep 28, '12 by criosThank you everyone
- Sep 28, '12 by criosI will keep you all posted! Ill pray for you too Mnoemi28! We can do this!!
- Sep 29, '12 by laurie0313Relax, you know your stuff, just show them. Pretend it's just another lab, lecture with a sub. You will be fine.