Practice Qustions any suggestions would be helpfulRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Practice Qustions any suggestions would be helpful in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... Hi everyone! I just wanted to know are there good study materials that may have the same level of...by Kuyafern Jan 14Hi everyone! I just wanted to know are there good study materials that may have the same level of difficulty questions compared to the actual NCLEX-RN. I've done Saunders and LaCharity's PDA. The PDA in my opinion is more difficult. I've been hearing the Kaplan Qbank is harder than the actual exam, but I can't afford that much.. So if you guys have any suggestions, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=808428©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 913 Views
- Jan 14 by emptyboxcarsLOL. I just posted a question very similar to yours. I'll be bookmarking your thread to see the responses you get to it. I am in the same boat as you when it comes to not affording the Kaplan QBank.
- Jan 14 by Kuyafern@Empyboxcars, Hey there. hehe. How are you doing with your review. I'm just worried that the questions I may be answering are not at par with the actual exam. (Saunders and PDA LaCharity)
@Skeez Thank you, I will check this one out.
- Jan 14 by gkbaby...hey m also in the same boat....doing saunders and pda and can't afford kaplan....my one friend also tell me about nclex 3500 and going to start with it.....
- Jan 14 by scrubsandasmileif you have an iphone/ ipod you can get 180 questions from the kaplan qbank FOR FREE! It's an app you can download
- Jan 16 by gkbaby...oh really thnx a lot.....
- Jan 16 by kemifairI tried to open nclex 3500 but it dorsnt go
- Jan 16 by KuyafernQuote from kemifairI believe that the 3500 link will only work for internet explorer. I've tried opening it with google chrome, and the website would always crash. But it worked great with internet explorer.I tried to open nclex 3500 but it dorsnt go
- Jan 16 by babykulit2000Quote from scrubsandasmileWhat's the app name? Tyif you have an iphone/ ipod you can get 180 questions from the kaplan qbank FOR FREE! It's an app you can download