Practice Qustions any suggestions would be helpfulRegister Today!
- by Kuyafern Jan 14Hi everyone! I just wanted to know are there good study materials that may have the same level of difficulty questions compared to the actual NCLEX-RN. I've done Saunders and LaCharity's PDA. The PDA in my opinion is more difficult. I've been hearing the Kaplan Qbank is harder than the actual exam, but I can't afford that much.. So if you guys have any suggestions, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
- Jan 14 by emptyboxcarsLOL. I just posted a question very similar to yours. I'll be bookmarking your thread to see the responses you get to it. I am in the same boat as you when it comes to not affording the Kaplan QBank.
- Jan 14 by Kuyafern@Empyboxcars, Hey there. hehe. How are you doing with your review. I'm just worried that the questions I may be answering are not at par with the actual exam. (Saunders and PDA LaCharity)
@Skeez Thank you, I will check this one out.
- Jan 14 by gkbaby...hey m also in the same boat....doing saunders and pda and can't afford kaplan....my one friend also tell me about nclex 3500 and going to start with it.....
- Jan 14 by scrubsandasmileif you have an iphone/ ipod you can get 180 questions from the kaplan qbank FOR FREE! It's an app you can download
- Jan 16 by gkbaby...oh really thnx a lot.....
- Jan 16 by kemifairI tried to open nclex 3500 but it dorsnt go