Passed RN NCLEX with 75 q in 45 mins - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 1 by babykulit2000Quote from demylenatedCongrats on passing! I hope thats me in 12 days! Im really freaking out. I'm doing 100-150 questions a day from Kaplan and reading every rationale. And scanning unfamiliar procedures/drugs. I hope thats enough for me to pass the exam! im taking my readiness test on Sunday. The anxiety is building up!! :|I like the ordered ones... but didn't have any. I despise SATAs, so I was in shock when it shut off at 75 questions.
Like Bubblejet, i figured if I didn't know it, I wasn't going to get it...
WOW, MrsP, that is amazing. I thought I was quick. I was usually the 2nd or 3rd person in my class to finish a test, sometimes the first. I got pretty quick. With the NCLEX, I did take a bit more time to read and make sure I didn't misread and didn't miss that critical... which do you NOT do... and such.
LadyFree, I hear ya... I don't think I could remember a single question if I tried!!
Thanks, and good luck to those getting ready to take it!
- Feb 1 by demylenatedQuote from babykulit2000Good luck. Sometimes, imho, it is better to give your brain a rest and let it absorb everything you've been cramming in there. Some people just study up until they walk in the door. To each his own. Haha! Regardless, I wish you the best of luck. Come back and let me know how you did. And, thanks for the congrats.
Congrats on passing! I hope thats me in 12 days! Im really freaking out. I'm doing 100-150 questions a day from Kaplan and reading every rationale. And scanning unfamiliar procedures/drugs. I hope thats enough for me to pass the exam! im taking my readiness test on Sunday. The anxiety is building up!! :|
- Feb 1 by terriemCongrats. I took mine today as well, and I had TONS of SATA questions. I would guess over 30 of them. I walked out (took an hour to take the test, and I had 75 questions) and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. The test was crazy ridiculous and I feel like I bombed it.
Now I wait. Results should be up Monday afternoon hopefully!
- Feb 1 by demylenatedWe all feel like we bombed it. I agree.. the test was crazy though. Did you try the trick to see if you passes?
- Feb 2 by terriemYeah and I get the good pop up, but I am nervous to believe it because I felt like the test was crazy hard. lol I live in ohio and my official results will be in Monday so I will be nervous until then.