Passed NCLEX RN 2012 with Kaplan qbanks/trainers - Page 3Register Today!
- Dec 12, '12 by AFhopefulWould you say the Kaplan strategy to answering questions is really useful on the nclex?
- Dec 15, '12 by faith246Congrats! i take kaplan jan 2 too and also hope to take nclexend of january of early feb. yes! we are success story already!!!!
- Not a problem nursesolu and good luck to u!!!
- @afhopeful, the decision tree that kaplan teaches did not help me at all, I did try using but had no luck wit it
- @faith246 thank you, and yes we are :-) let me know the good news of nclex when u get it
- Dec 16, '12 by yshell12It's good to hear that Kaplan is helpful because I take the Kaplan all this week.
- Feb 8 by nursesoluHi Mysweets,
I did pass too on 75 question and already have my license. I wasn't expecting it though. I thought i should share with you and thank you for sharing your experience during my tough time earlier. That helped me a lot. So what are u up to?
- Feb 8 by Mysweets@nursesolu Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you, I'm not up to much at the moment, I'm working in home health with hopes of transitioning to a hospital, how about you?
- Feb 11 by nursesolu@mysweets .
thanks a lot. Well, i am still exploring the opportunities. Actually, i am planning to do some volunteer work. Is it easy to get into home health? what do you suggest?
- Feb 11 by Mysweets@Nursesolu, it is easy to get into home health, I actually started there as a lpn, and it was my first job with no prior healthcare experience, so if you would like to make money now, I would definitely give home care a try and maybe do volunteer work on the side until u are able to transfer to a hospital or something of your choice, but if you want experience, I would not stay in home health long term, I'm hopin to get into a RN residency program in my area as it is very hard to get into a hospital as a new grad