NCLEX Practice Test - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 6, '12 by kh321I took the Ati RN predictor twice. The first time I had a 40% chance of passing the NCLEX-RN. I had 5 weeks left until graduation. I did so many questions and retook the predictor. My second time the results were much better. I got a 91% chance of passing the NCLEX-RN the first time. I continued doing questions and passed the NCLEX-RN in July on my first attempt. The predictor let me see my weak areas which helped me focus when I was doing questions.
- Nov 16, '12 by shaina123Took ATI predictor test today and got 74% probability of pass NCLEX-PN on first attempt.I was disappointed....I am graduating in 27 days
- Nov 16, '12 by SinmanDon't let it get you down shaina...use it to focus where you study and you will do AWESOME
- Nov 18, '12 by shaina123Thanks so much Sinman,that is a good encouragement.....I actually don't know the baseline or a particular percentage that shows that i am on the minimum or right track....Do you know if it is like 70%?
- Nov 18, '12 by SinmanEverything I have seen says that if you are getting 65-75% of the practice questions right you have a 90-95% chance to pass the NCLEX the first time. With the actual test they don't really calculate a percentage there is just a passing line and if you can answer the questions above the passing line correctly then you are good. My understanding is that if you get a lot of "check all that apply" questions you are doing well on the test because those are the hardest to answer.
I am using the Kaplan and Saunders books to study and they are both really awesome. I chose not to pay the $500 for the Kaplan course because A) I don't have $500 to spare and B) I tend to test really well in general and don't suffer from huge test anxiety. Not that I won'r be nervous heading in but generally once i get past the first few questions I can settle down and focus and push the anxiety away.
It's AFTER the test is over that I worry and panic about how I did LOL