NCLEX PNRegister Today!
- by sillyaaQ Nov 16, '12Hello, I just came out of my exam. I got all 205 questions. I feel so terrible that I didn't passed. How long should I wait to do the pop up trick? I just came home and went on right away. I got a pop up saying "Candidate currently has test results that are on hold, unable to register at this time". I feel I did it way too early. I am so nervous and broke down crying. Any positive thoughts?
- Nov 16, '12 by NursingBroI hope you did ok and I hope you passed!
Did you get a lot of pharm and select all that apply or what did u get most?
- Nov 16, '12 by sillyaaQThank you !!! I am so nervous. I never heard of anyone who had all the questions pass. I had a lot of priority questions, what would you do first ..and I had a lot of SATA ...variety of meds too ..5 dosages
- Nov 16, '12 by NursingBroI hear that when u get alot of SATA it is a good thing.
- Nov 16, '12 by sillyaaQReally??? Hmmm I am going to stay positive. Every time I go on to do the PVT I get a pop up saying on hold. As long as it doesnt take me to the Credit Card page I guess I am ok
- Nov 17, '12 by heras2012I did all 205 and passed stay positive
- Nov 19, '12 by sillyaaQThat's awesome! I found a whole bunch of people who passed on all 205. I am still waiting for my results. I did the pvt and it still says on hold. That scares me lol..its okay my grandmother gave me a wonderful speech and I feel better since
- Feb 26 by anxioustotestDid the hold ever get lifted for you ?
- Feb 28 by sgarcia8199Hi I took my exam Feb 21 and I did all 205 Q's. after I finish taking the exam I ran to my car and did PVT and got the good pop up.