My daily log for NCLEX-RN exam - Page 14Register Today!
- Sep 20, '12 by AspiringRN2b09/19/2012
Read Integumentary and Hematological disorders from Mary Ann Hogan
Did 75 questions from NCLEX 4000 on Integumentary system(60%)
Did 50 questions from Kaplan(64%)
Did PDA chapters on Integumentary problems(60%)
Did 4th day questions from Hurst
Fluid and Electrolyte and Acid Base-3/5
- 9/19/12Nclex 4000 cardiac 75 questions PDA cardiac 7
- Sep 20, '12 by jpinay28Can I join this daily log.. I'm taking mine end of November.. Need something to motivate me...
- Welcome for join us!
- Sep 20, '12 by iheartNICU89just to update eveyone i passed the NCLEX! im offically a RN
- Sep 20, '12 by jpinay28Awesome!!! Congrats iheartNICU89
- Sep 20, '12 by Nurseceline2012OMG, I'm sooo happy for you. I sent you an email earlier to check on you. Do you have any tips or tricks!!!!! :-)
- Sep 20, '12 by bauschGreat work everyone!
- Sep 20, '12 by iheartNICU89What helped me the most was doing a lot of practice questions and reading rationales. I used hurst videos for content and that was helpful. When answering questions just think which answer can kill a patient and pick that one. Good luck you can do it
- Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Wish I will pass the exam like you.