Long time lurker...first time poster - page 3
by uaefan 5,633 Views | 27 Comments
short story: recently passed nclex-rn on the 3rd try after 90 minutes & 75 questions. loads of priority, infection control, 18 sata, a couple delegation, 4 meds, 2 diagrams, 1 audio, 1 drag-n-drop, no math. long story: ... Read More
- 0Jun 13, '11 by mcdanforthThank you so much. I too am not a member of an official organized religion. That being said, nursing school has made me begin to pray every single night! I am set to take the boards in 9 days. However, I cannot sleep and saw that there is an opening in two days. I am considering rescheduling my original date because I have just had enough of the stress. Maybe a prayer to St. Joseph of Cupertino will work? I have run out of questions to do and now I have bought a new book and I am only getting frustrated by my sub-par results on the questions CD. I am afraid that I have run out of steam! I just cannot decide, so maybe if I (try to) sleep on it and the date is still available tomorrow, I will reschedule? St. Joseph help me!
- 0Jun 14, '11 by uaefanHi mcdanforth,
I'd suggest that you go headstrong and slay the beast! I'm not one to dole out unsolicited advice, but I firmly believe that you are ready. It doesn't matter if you take it today (?) or in 9 days. Invoke St. Joseph of Cupertino and rest assured that you possess the knowledge you need to lay a beatdown. All the best!
- 0Apr 24, '12 by JazzyOneRNthanks uaefan for the encouragement my situation is sooo identical to yours i too graduated from an accelerated bsn program and failed nclex 2 times and used kaplan both times. i am scheduled to take the nclex tomorrow and my studying have been from the saunders q&amp;a which was highly recommended by several friends who passed the nclex, pda, and kaplan qbank. i believe in my heart that i will pass and i will be saying the st joseph cupertino prayer tonight and tomorrow before and after the exam. im so glad i ran across your post and i will keep you posted on the results of my 3rd time taking nclex...
- 0Apr 24, '12 by uaefanButterfly,
It's always nice when you can find someone who has gone through the same things you have; and I'm glad that you found encouragement in my post. You are well-prepared; St. Joseph of Cupertino will be watching over you tomorrow. I wish you all the best and I'm keeping you in my thoughts
- 0Apr 25, '12 by JazzyOneRNHi uaefan,
I took the NCLEX this morning and tried the Pearson Vue trick and it sent me to the CC page...I failed on the 3rd try I dont know what it problem is, but Im so disheartened right now that Im in tears....I knew the content I guess I struggle with the critical thinking. I will continue to study and take it again after 45 days!