Is Learning Extesion enough??Register Today!
This is a discussion on Is Learning Extesion enough?? in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... Hi, Plz give me tips for my nclex. I'm studying, but I think I'm not ready. I'm doing NCSBN...by kg3082 Dec 5, '12Hi, Plz give me tips for my nclex. I'm studying, but I think I'm not ready. I'm doing NCSBN learning extension, I did 3 weeks & now I'm finishing 5 weeks course. I did all of the questions but in the first attempt I only pass like 2 or 3 quizzes ... my course expires 5 days before my test... I think I'm gonna forget all the things... I'm just did ncsbn and idk if it is enough... English is my second language & this also me doubt in my test skills.... my test is on Thursday 13th...
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=801021©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 630 Views
- Dec 5, '12 by heras2012pn or rn ?
- Dec 5, '12 by kg3082is for rn
- Dec 5, '12 by heras2012wow ! Good for you ! in my experience for nclex pn I only did Kaplan review ! and English is my second language and I passed on the first try so I hope is the same for you ! just focus on your material ! Good luck
- Dec 5, '12 by shergillnavhey same here my exam on 12 ,wed ...so so so anxious.....rn
- Dec 6, '12 by panamisheI went to school in puerto Rico and learned everything in Spanish and a few of my classmates spoke English as a second language...learningext was enough for all of us!
- Dec 6, '12 by kg3082thank u guys!! I'm for PR too!!! boricuas in the house!! So... thanks thanks that's exactly what I want to hear!! I was scared!!
Did do u pass all ur quizzes?
- Dec 6, '12 by RockoHi! Im Boricua too!!! English is my second language and I passed the NCLEX-RN on Nov 10!!! I used the 3 weeks learning ext., Lacharity book, saundres yellow book!! But the best for me was Kaplan on demand!!! Good luck!! Any question my email is firstname.lastname@example.org!!
- Dec 7, '12 by WorldTravelingYogiQuote from panamisheWhat school did you go to? I went to La Inter, Metro campus but I was in the English program.I went to school in puerto Rico and learned everything in Spanish and a few of my classmates spoke English as a second language...learningext was enough for all of us!
By the way I have friends that did nursing at La Inter at various campuses around the island in Spanish and had no problem passing. However both the English and the Spanish program at the Metro campus eave a lot to be desired and many of my classmates have failed NCLEX.