Hurst scores?? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 26, '12 by hopefaithlove26Quote from eventualrnGOODLUCK to you and put you in my PRAYERI'm taking RN tommorrow. When are you taking your's? Are you taking PN or RN?
Just Failed! for my second time! and i am getting ready for my 3rd try, and i am 15 years out of school...so i need to PUT extra TIME for myself..
what material r u using gettin a 60s score? mine was in HURST REVIEW..!!
- Jun 26, '12 by hopefaithlove26i am TAKING RN,BSN
- Jun 26, '12 by eventualrnI'm using exam prep and exam cram. Thank you for your prayers......I need them!
- Jun 27, '12 by nicurn426Nclex in 3 hours!! Ahh!! Let's pray I'm prepared and will pass!!!!
- Jul 16, '12 by Phlavyah[color=#333333]i keep getting mid 80's and mid 90's on my qreviews (points, not percentages), but on the score break down, my individual percentages are very low on: moc, safety & infection control, and reduction of risk potential (like 40s and 60s). being that the nclex is a safety test, does that mean i am not doing well???? :-( i test tomorrow at 8 am...
- Jul 17, '12 by hopefulcutieMy Hurst review scores were 85, 87, 88, 93, 86, and 83 (points, not percents) I looked at the Hurst Q&A about what good test scores would be and they said people who pass get a median of 84. I took my nclex yesterday morning in 75 questions... I got the good pop up so hopefully I passed. They said not to focus too much on percentages but just to make sure that you review all the rationals and that you really feel like you know the content.
- Jul 17, '12 by S384Quote from hopefulcutieHey hopefulcutie....congratulations....I'm studying for my test too... It's my third try...jus wana to know what did you study,your daily schedule for study,did you only take hurst ????My Hurst review scores were 85, 87, 88, 93, 86, and 83 (points, not percents) I looked at the Hurst Q&A about what good test scores would be and they said people who pass get a median of 84. I took my nclex yesterday morning in 75 questions... I got the good pop up so hopefully I passed. They said not to focus too much on percentages but just to make sure that you review all the rationals and that you really feel like you know the content.
- Jul 19, '12 by hopefulcutieThank you S384, I used Hurst, Kaplan, and a little bit of Saunders. I mostly used Hurst for the content but I did do qbank for Kaplan and I answered the questions in Saunders so that I could get used to other forms of questions as well. I worked at the same time as I was studying for this test so I used all of my free time to study.
The first thing I did was complete all the Hurst med surge videos (took around 5 days) Then I studied all the notes for those sections until I could lecture on them with a page of skimpy notes (Took around a week) then I watched the peds and maternity videos and studied those (2 days). When I felt that I could understand and apply the content I took 1 Hurst test a day and reviewed the rational. I would then study whatever section i felt I did not understand with my notes for the rest of the day (Or time I had before work) I finished these tests 5 days before my test so I used the rest of the five days to study Kaplan questions and Saunders questions.
Thats it! I know you can do it. I loved Hurst review and would recommend it to anyone. Oh, one more thing. The day before the test I only studied until noon and then tok the night off to relax and watch a movie. I ate a good breakfast before the test and prayed a lot!
I failed my first time taking the test too. I know its hard to keep studying. I know you can do it! If I can be of any help let me know!