good pop upRegister Today!
- by ekam Sep 25i took NCLEX RN today this morning at 8 am with all 265 questions. i feel this test very hard this time as i already taken twice before. but i got good pop up fingers crossed. is this good sign please verify. i am so nervous now
- Sep 25 by KapGNRNYes. Congrats
- Sep 25 by dhillonsCongrates....good luck for future.
I'm preparing mine 4th time,hoping for best result.What did u study?need suggestion.
- Sep 26 by mbv1287It sure is! I took mine Tuesday with 250 questions, but I got the good pop up. I still didn't believe it, but I found out yesterday I passed!!! Congrats!!!
- Sep 26 by ma305From my experience, The PVT is accurate. I took the exam sept 24 and I just found out today that I pass based on the quick result.
- thanks every one for your comments.
- hi dhillons i used saunders comprehensive review 5th edition this time. on my 1st and 2nd attempt i used kaplan.....
and i also have some notes from feuer and hurst review which i think quiet informative in addition to remember diseases eaisly.
i can help you with these notes if u like to read.
- thanks kapgnrn for these words which i really really want to listen.
- thanks ma305 i hope pvt will work for me also
- thanks meganvelez i hope pvt will work for me too