Failed the NCLEX twice...need advice!! - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 14, '10 by jojonightengaleGNI am taking mine on the 23rd, I will keep you in my prayers!!
We got this... breathe, you know the info.... =)
- Dec 15, '10 by Senoria39Thanks for the support, and wish you the Best!
- Dec 15, '10 by shorty091985i failed my first time using kaplan review at 93 qs. the second time, i study two months with saunders and lacharity and pass with 75 questions. i really think saunders is the book of choice
- Dec 15, '10 by elamja2I failed my first time, and take it again tomorrow I am very nervous, I failed 1 section which was basic care and comfort I DONT KNOW HOW!!! Anyways I am not freaking out as much this time as the first time. Good luck to all taking it soon. Wish me luck!
- Dec 16, '10 by MzcandyRNQuote from godisgoodoldtymJust wanna let you know that i can relate to you the first time i failed too then the second time i passed and just like what you said that you feel God is with you I felt that too and it feels like im just reviewing like regular day at first i cant believe im really getting an easy questions its just like im in the right place and im in the right time the prayers really works GOD works in ways we cannot see... To God be the glory!! Have faith in him..i hope it will really help for you,the first thing i did when i took again my second time taking the nclex is PRAYERS asking for guidance to our Lord God and ask for your close friends pray for you, you know when i was taking the exam i feel that God is with me during my test, i get the easy question,just be confident and continue praying.
First time i took the test i studied 6-8 hour everyday but on my second time i didnt do that again, i just studied 2-3 hrs and when i feel tired i watched tv or doing household chores.I used SAUNDERS for my Q & A,and SYLVIA RAYFIELD and NCSBN help me a lot. for me NCSBN is similar to the actual test,it cost only 50$ for 3 weeks. Make sure do Q & A everyday do 100-200 everyday and you know what i did.I was doing my Q & A what time i schedule, my schedule is 8am for my test.so everyday i did Q & A in 8am so my mind will used to it. Just dont loose hope continue aiming your Goal and most important is PRAYERS....Good Lucksaint:
- Dec 27, '10 by ETnurse2010I PAAAASSSSEEEEDDDDD
I can't believe it!! I took the test on the 22nd and was in there for about 5 1/2 hours!!! I was only on question 230 with about 10 minutes left!! i was def not gonna finish and then all of a sudden it shut off!! i had about 5 math qustions, 25 SATA and a ton of priority. I also had a lot of meds that got me upset because i didn't know what they were but i tried to pick the best answer! I was SURE i failed and was SO upset for the next to days. When my quick results were up i started crying because i KNEW i was going to see "FAIL" for the THIRD TIME! But I was wrong!! IT SAID PASS!! I was so happy and could not believe my eyes!!
- Dec 27, '10 by sayfocusedETnurse2010,
What was your study plan? What did you do different?
- Dec 27, '10 by jabwemetCongrats can u plz tell me what was your study plan and I am taking mine 3rd time in feb.
- Dec 27, '10 by Senoria39Congratulations! I am happy for you....Be the BEST Nurse you can be! One day I too will say I PASSED!!!
- Dec 27, '10 by N1colinaWhat is SATA??