Excellnursing review 2011 - Page 4Register Today!
- Jul 30, '11 by JMD813Hey everyone, I'm about to take the Excell review this week in Sunyvale, Ca and wanted to see what the style of the review is like. Is it focused mostly on lectures and taking notes? Also are you given a book with this review? I've heard great things about this review, and am looking forward to it. Any information would be great. Thanks in advance.
- Jul 31, '11 by mobitoy@JMD i did excell last month. They're really good. A week after the review I took the boards and I passed! They r like classroom setting where they set up an overhead projector and yes they give u the notes which u can go along with the reviewer. I suggest u take notes
For added info. Ms **** is fun, but the psych nsg part was a lil boring. But Im pretty confident enough that Excell helped me bigtime. Listen and pay attention of what the lecturers are discussing. God bless on the exam!Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jul 31, '11 : Reason: name remved
- Jul 31, '11 by JMD813@Mobitoy: Thanks so much for the info on Excell. Congrats on passing!!!
- Aug 9, '11 by poklayhi guys, pinay here. i am an LPN graduate and planning to have the review with excell too, but i have heard that both LPN and RN review are combine in one class. that makes me kindda worried, wouldn't that be a lil bit confusing?. Going to have mine in vegas this sept. mind sharing ur experiences in the review?
- Aug 10, '11 by JMD813Hi Pinay! I'm currently in the Excell Review in Sunyvale, and just LOVE it! We have a mixed class mostly Rns but also have a few LVNs as well. The lecturers are really good about emphasizing certain areas that will be on LVN test and they definitely make sure to help both RNs and LVNs, I think you'll be fine and will not get confused at all. You'll enjoy it believe me!
- Jan 20, '12 by pikapinkHi! Did anyone here take the January 2012 review? I am looking for review centers in LA. pls help!