Can some share their readiness score before nclexRegister Today!
- by FLndn84 Jul 6Hi guys can some ppl please share why ur readiness score was on Kaplan... And how u did on the Nclex... What did u guys think of the readiness test overall with everything Including Nclex? Please! I'm about to take mine! And test soon! Anxiety to the Max!!!!
- Jul 6 by jme4ya25My readiness was 63.5%. Passed NCLEX in 265, but I also was extremely nervousness. Honestly, don't worry about the readiness score. I worries my self to death about it. Just answer a lot if questions and read every rationale.
- Jul 6 by aneres1390Diagnostic: 65
QT 1: 49.3
QT 2: 52
QT 3: 51
QT 4: 57.3
QT 5: 66.7
QT 6: 66.5
QT 7: 61.1
I wasn’t good on content so I watched the videos where I did badly (e.g pharm and physio adaptation)…I have 560 Qbank that I didn’t finish, but I got a 59% cumulative on the ones I completed. I ended up getting 93 questions and I really took my time for each question especially in the beginning. I got the “good pop up” using the pearson vue trick, but I’ll find out on Monday officially, fingers crossed!!!
- Jul 6 by LifesAJourneyI didn't take the Kaplan course, but I did purchase a Kaplan book on Amazon and it came with a CD. I score a 67%. Not sure how close it correlates to the actual Kaplan course though. However, I've read on this forum anything above 60% is great. I passed nclex with only 75 questions.
- I scored a 60 on the dot.. Should I be worried?!?! I text soon!
- I didn't expect to score a 60 but I did and now I'm not sure should I be worried?
- Jul 6 by LifesAJourneyIn my opinion, 60% is within range. Did your school participate in utilizing ATI? The predictor score is pretty accurate. However, that doesn't mean one should kick back and relax. If anything, the score should be used as a motivator to continue studying. Likewise with Kaplan. Keep practicing