Signing up for my core classes tomorrowRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Signing up for my core classes tomorrow in Montana Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... List for Core pre-reqs Technical Writing OR English Composition (req placement test) either is...by Rohan Oct 26, '05List for Core pre-reqs
Technical Writing OR
English Composition (req placement test)
either is 3 credits
Intermediate College Algebra OR
Linear and Probability
either is 3 credits
Anatomy and physiology
Introduction to psychology 4 credits
I also have the option of doing
Nutrition 3 credits
I think I'm going to do
Technical writing 3
Intermediate algebra 3
Intro to Psych4
and then next semester do
English comp 3
Linear and prob 3
You have to have 12 credits to be full time, which is what I want for financial aid purposes.
Any thoughts? I can sign up for my classes tomorrow morning.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=126625©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,308 Views
- Oct 26, '05 by luvltcbest wishes to you!!
- Oct 26, '05 by RohanThank you
- Oct 26, '05 by Catsmeowgood day in the night, 7 credits for A&P!!! Is that like some sorta super advanced A&P 1 and 2 combined? lol
- Oct 26, '05 by RohanPer the course description...
Basic knowledge necessary for students in health-related programs. Emphasis is on normal anatomy and physiology with presentation of basic con*cepts in chemistry and microbiology as they relate to human anatomy and physiology. A cadaver lab is included.
- Oct 27, '05 by RohanOie. So, I ended up with A&P, my algebra class and the wrong english class until the placement test on the 1st. Apparently the school is turning A&P into a 2 semester class starting in the fall so if I don't take it now and get a B, I'll have to wait an extra semester to be in the LPN program. FUN!
- Nov 3, '05 by funinsunHi Rohan,
Sorry it took so long to reply.. I'm glad you got your classes in order-hopefully everything works out well for you as far as the extra semester... Did you get any snow up there? We did in Helena tonight..Not too much though, my first snow here! Gorgoeous as always...
- Nov 3, '05 by RohanNo snow yet...the weather man has been threatening us within but so far just tons of rain. Halloween was particularly wet and cold lol. I live up the mountain a little ways so I'm in no hurry for snow. The road is reall steep so I usually end of sliding down and gunning it to try and make it over the ice to get back up.
- Dec 5, '05 by lilmiswittOk so its extremely obvious you all know much more about this online thing than I do. I just need to take an anatomy and physiology course as a pre-req for nursing school. I dont know which sites to go to or anything. Any one, please help!!:imbar
- Dec 5, '05 by RohanI'm going to the University of Montana College of Technology. Where are you looking to go to school at?
Oh..and my A&P is 1 and 2 combined into 1 semester. At least if I flunk it, it won't count against me In the fall it turns back into a 2 semester course