Welcome to the Missouri State Forum! - Page 13Register Today!
- May 6, '09 by asillig10This site is a godsend. I recently stumbled upon it in search of some information about financing my absn. I live in south St. Louis and will be attending SLU's accelerated BSN program at the end of this month. Nice to meet all of you, I'm sure you will be seeing a lot more of me once I begin the program!
- Sep 2, '09 by cbryantrnHello, everyone...I am from Ripley County in Southeast MO. I have been an RN for 18+ years. I am practicing now as a Legal Nurse Consultant.:caduceus: I am originally from MS, but consider SEMO my home.
Nice to meet you, and look forward to networking with you all!
- Sep 26, '09 by marjibmeHi!
I'm a "second career" first semester student in the Springfield area. I'm originally from Chicago, but have lived here in SWMo for close to 30 years - so this is definitely "home" to me now. Nice to meet you all!
- Sep 27, '09 by MnemonicFanaticWell, I've been here in Missouri for six months now, and I must say I absolutely love it. It is definitely culture shock for me, but I am experiencing St Louis to the utmost!
I had applied to as many hospitals in the area as I could find job listings for, and unfortunately, it seemed as though none would hire me without experience. I am currently working in an LTC facility, getting the experience I need to eventually get hired in a hospital. While its not the job I wanted, it IS a job, and you can't beat getting a paycheck!
- Aug 9, '10 by ajking88GN RN are there any jobs open in KC area?
- Nov 24, '10 by Shealyn911South City in St. Louis. I am a new LPN grad and can not find anyone that hires new grad without being IV Cert., or 1 to 3 years experience. Does anyone have any suggestions???
- Jan 4, '11 by CamwillHi everyone I am a new rn student in waynesville mo.
- Mar 9, '11 by wink4cloverI'm currently finishing up my pre-req's at Meramec and hope to be accepted into UMSL's BSN part-time evening program for Spring 2012.
I was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Apr 29, '11 by nancypantsFinishing up my pre-reqs and applied at Lutheran School of Nursing for January.
Born and raised in St. Louis, MO.