Waitlist chancesRegister Today!
- by krestniy May 13, '10Hi everyone,
I am #8 on the waitlist for Goldfarb's nursing program at Washington University for Spring 2011 term (2-year Upper Division BSN Program). They said that the class contains 70 students, but that my chances are 'very good'. How is it possible? Wouldn't roughly 15% of the class have to change their minds for me to get in? I am confused
- May 13, '10 by badbiznatchdid they send out a letter or something telling you that or did you call to find out your place on the list?
- May 15, '10 by krestniyI received a letter.
- May 15, '10 by badbiznatchI don't mean 2 be a bother but when did you actuall get your letter.i sent out all my information 2 them about a month ago and have nt heard anything yet
- May 16, '10 by krestniyIt took a few months before I got a letter, so you don't have to worry
- May 17, '10 by bilingueRNMore than 15 percent of the students they admitted will not go there. So many people apply to multiple programs, I would say you have an excellent chance. I was in the same situation around the same spot on the wait list in a smaller program. Got in and now have one year left!
- Jun 9, '12 by lthai1Hii i was wondering does the waiting list go by quickly? I was told i was for
fall 2012 # 78
Spring 2013 #90
Summer 2013 #50
With numbers that high do you think theres a high chance for fall? please reply back