STLCC Forest Park - Starting Jan '09 - page 7
by listener 7,262 Views | 66 Comments
Woohoo! Got my admission letter and dropped it off today at the office!! I'm very excited and just a little scared of it all. Anyone else out there starting this January? I can't wait!... Read More
- 0Nov 24, '08 by LeesaRN<P>Thank you for all the information. It will be very helpful. How was the final ? Did you find it very hard? I found 1 and 2 semester final to be pretty easy. I hope third is as well. <IMG alt=0 src="http://allnurses.com/forums/images/smilies/added/plonker2.gif" border=0 smilieid="120"> leesa</P>
- 0Dec 19, '08 by luvs2readlotsRNNurse2b09 how did the final go? Hope you did well!!
I had pinning on Wednesday night! WOO HOO!!! I'm now taking a week off and then I plan to start studying for boards! I'm so happy, I never thought I would get here!(All right...yes I did think I would get here! LOL! In fact I just knew I would, it's just at times it seemed so far away!) As wdwpixie has said in the past..."You're never to old!" I can't wait to start working!
Good luck to all current and future Forest Park Nursing Students! Hang in there!
- 1Dec 20, '08 by LeesaRNI was at the pinning. It made me cry, to think the I next one I hope to be on stage. I'm so excited. My final went well. I loved third semester. Mrs Breed was wonderful. I hope forth semester will go as well. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. Leesa
- 0Jan 20, '09 by STL2008, RNQuote from listenerWoohoo! Got my admission letter and dropped it off today at the office!! I'm very excited and just a little scared of it all. Anyone else out there starting this January? I can't wait!
How was your first day??? Mine wasn't too bad. It was everything i had anticipated. Too bad I already have a quiz tomorrowLast edit by STL2008, RN on Jan 20, '09 : Reason: misspelling
- 2Jan 28, '09 by snoslicer8Graduate of the FP RN program here, glad to see y'all making it through. There are days (weeks) when I wanted to throw in the towel, but made it.
For anyone wondering about working while in school, I'll toot my own horn. I worked full time, 40 hours/week during all 4 semesters. I'm not condoning it at ALL, but just know that if the need is there, it CAN be done. Granted, my grades suffered (never had above a B, but never failed a semester), but you win some and lose others.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Jan 28, '09 : Reason: TOS - solicitation