SLU vs. BJC Accelerated BSN Program - Page 2Register Today!
- May 25, '11 by marathonerI am also planning on attending SLU's accelerated program next week. I originally was going to go to Barnes, but was won over by SLU's amazing health insurance plan.
- May 25, '11 by Katie22Hi marathoner. I'll be starting next week as well! I'm starting to get pretty nervous, but I can't wait!
- Feb 14 by aritakumI am in the same situation. To choose between SLU vs BJC for the May 2013 accelerated program. Can anyone else shed light on this topic (other than that SLU is about 14K more expensive than BJC). Is the quality of education that much better at SLU?
- Mar 16 by rosy3800I have got accepted for accelerated BSN in SLU for MAY 2013. I am so excited and nervous too, I cant wait to meet you all. I guess we are not too far to meet each other, open house is only on next Saturday.
- Mar 19 by aritakumI have decided to go with BJC (after visiting both schools)