scrub colors in KC hospitalsRegister Today!
- by Nurse Man-ingitis Oct 19, '08i researched this and could find no thread discusing this issue. what are the kc area hospital scrub requirements regarding colors?
- Oct 22, '08 by JDA64052Truman Medical Centers requires navy blue scrubs for RN's, and LPN's
- Oct 22, '08 by Nurse Man-ingitisThanks for the information. Are the RNs required to wear solids or is it simply a color scheme?
- Oct 22, '08 by JDA64052solid navy blue
- Oct 27, '08 by ExAirBagRNSt. Luke's Hospital (on the Plaza) has no scrub color requirement, however the RN's wear a purple extension from their badge that says "RN" in large bold letters to avoid confusion.
- Oct 27, '08 by Nurse Man-ingitisthanks dawn,
i notice your specialty is neuro-surgical icu. how does sicu differ from med-surg nursing? are you involved in any or activities or do you just work on the pre/post op patients? what are the most common types of issues do you deal with on a daily basis? are there any nps working in your unit?
- Oct 27, '08 by RNpandoraRNSt. Lukes East in Lees Summit requires solid white or ceil blue for RNs, or a combination of both colors can be worn.
- Oct 30, '08 by shoegalRNLee's Summit Medical Center requires navy blue for RN's and LPN's. Hunter Green is for the PCT's and CNA's.
- Nov 25, '08 by simonton816teal which i hate but thats in school i just hope i get a better color when i start working
- Feb 20, '09 by gigi_rnAt Research and Centerpoint, any color is OK.