Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences - Kansas City - Page 7Register Today!
- Mar 30 by spoonfulofrunningI received my official stand-by notice today. #61 is not too promising. There's major editing mistakes on this letter. Way to add insult to injury, St. Luke's. Yes, my ego is bruised, but I'll take some serious time before deciding to re-apply.
- Jun 7 by xabsayHello,
I am in waiting list for fall 2013. I would like to know if anyone in the waiting list get in the program so far. if you got in What # were in the waiting list? I appreciate your answers. thanx
- Jun 14 by joellep87I was #4 on the waiting list and was accepted at the beginning of April.
- Jun 28 by djesseeDoes anyone know what score Saint Luke's looking for on the TEAS V? Are they looking for proficient or above or overall score? Also, does anyone know if you are allowed to take it more than once? I am applying for the January 2014 start and I am very nervous. Thanks!!
- Nov 14 by StknDoes anyone know how many people got accepted from standby list on last semester!!!??
- Nov 14 by spoonfulofrunningI definitely don't know the number, BUT I was #61 and when I emailed at the end of July, I was #31.
- Nov 14 by StknSo are you being accepted for the program??
- Nov 14 by spoonfulofrunningI reapplied for Spring '14 and was accepted.
- Nov 14 by degratrjHey girls, I got my email from Josh but the D2L authentication doesn't work. Did it work for you guys? Also, do you know there is a slc facebook group that is closed? I am happy to add you if you want. It is current students and you are free to ask anything you would like of them. dg
- Nov 15 by spoonfulofrunningWhat email?