Anyone attending cox collegeRegister Today!
- by Camwill May 15, '11I was wondering if anyone on here is going to cox college nursing program. :heartbeat
- May 15, '11 by CamwillI will be going to the program at cox college and I am interested in what students think of the college. I have tried to find out how many people applied to the program but I haven't had any luck. I have A&P 1 and 2, microbiology, nurtrition, and several other classes but I have to take the sciences again because they are 6 years old. I made A's before so I am not scared to take them again I just am ready to start. What other program should I apply to?
- May 18, '11 by CamwillI guess there are no current or past students that went to Cox College on here. Thanks anyway you guys. I guess I will be a little blind going into this program. Wow nursing is such a nerve recking field. Good luck to you all
I read in a previous post that you were going to be attending Lincoln Universities ADN program?I start there this fall with the Nursing courses. What happened?
- I was going to enroll there and heard about somethings going on and decided it wasn't the right school for me. It may not be true but that is ok. I know some nurses that recommended cox and I went to open house and I liked it. I start this fall. Good luck with your studies.
- I have also heard a lot of good things about COX. Good luck. I hope I don't find out anything troubling about Lincoln while I'm there. eek!
- I wish you luck. I am sure you will be fine. My decision was also based on the fact that I want to receive my masters also and I can do it at Cox. Again good luck I am sure I will see more of your post on here.
- Most definitely! Good luck to you too! Did you relocate to Springfield, or are you commuting? I plan to do my BSN online the apply to a Masters program, still up in the air on if I want to go CRNA or NP. Tough decison, both have their pros and cons, I'm sure after a couple years of Nursing I will know which one is right for me though.
- I am staying here in waynesville it isn't to bad. My plan is to get my NP at Cox and census later. I want to work at a pain management clinic.
- Oops I meant CRNA dang spell check.