MGCCC A/P I,II and MicroRegister Today!
- by usagirl Nov 9, '09Does anyone know about good teachers to take for these classes?? I am considering doing the 8 week classes...does anyone have any feedback about the 8wk courses as well??? Personal message me if needed : ) THANKS!!
- Nov 10, '09 by Gulf CoastieI tried to PM you but I don't have the "experience" for that function. And I can't respond with specifics on this thread (for completely understandable reasons that I did not think of when I initially replied).
What MGCCC campus will you be attending?Last edit by Gulf Coastie on Nov 10, '09 : Reason: Edited because I forgot my manners.
- Nov 10, '09 by sirIgentle tos reminder:
while it is important to be able to network, everyone should be mindful of the following:
- it is a small world - when we narrow it down to a state and throw in some personal info, there is actually a pretty good chance someone may recognize you if you are not careful. your privacy is paramount to us.
- while allnurses.com is a wonderful place to vent (without excess personally identifiable details) it is not the place to express why ("x" specific person, place or program) is terrible. gripe away, but since we cannot permit allegations to be made about named entities, your care in not naming them is very much appreciated.
- please do not give out personal information about others. do not name names where anyone could identify the person in any facility including your nursing programs.
- Nov 11, '09 by usagirlI'm not sure which campus yet...Did you take the 8 week courses? How were they and did you like the teachers??
- Nov 11, '09 by Gulf CoastieI'm signing up for the 8 week A & P courses (night classes) at Jeff Davis for the spring.
One of the teachers at JD was recommended to me but I can't name names on the forum.
Sorry I can't tell you more. When I get the privilege of PM I'll message you with what I know.
- Nov 11, '09 by usagirlThanks! I have no idea about the PM option either...ha!