How Long Does Mississippi Take To Send/post Nclex Results? - page 2
How long does it take for MS to send/post Nclex results and do they ever post on saturday/sunday? Update: I passed... Read More
- 0Oct 12, '09 by rksgray13I heard through the grapevine.... wherever you took the test or paid the take the test about 1-2 hours after you finish the test you can go back and try to pay for it again. If you are allowed... you failed. If you can't pay again to take it ... you PASSED. BTW the people you test with... KNOW IF YOU PASSED OR FAILED. they aren't allowed to show any emotion or results with you.
- 0Feb 11, '10 by rainbowlvrI realize that this is an old thread, but I took my nclex pn Thursday Feb 4 2010 and it's Thursday Feb 11 2010 and I still don't know my results. I have a job interview this afternoon and no license number. I am freaking out.. I don't understand why it takes so long to post. It seems simple.... pass or fail! Praying I passed and praying my license number will show up on msbn today!
- 0Feb 16, '10 by exnavygirl-RNDepending on what time of year it is you'll get your results quicker or slower. Believe it or not I took the NCLEX March 16 2009 and my results were posted on the BON website March 17th in the afternoon. I don't remember what possessed me to check it so early but I was so glad I did. Apparently March isn't an active month for NCLEX takers. ha ha ha
Congrats for passing!
- 0Feb 17, '10 by progjoI took mine feb 2, 2010 and received my results today and thank heavens they were pass! They were both posted on the board and in the mail. That was the longest 2 weeks of my life!!!! My other classmates that took it(we were all pn) on the same day received their results today as well. Good luck!!
- 0Feb 17, '10 by imn2nursinI took mine on the 8th as well, but in Mobile instead of Jackson. Friends who took it the same day in Jackson got theirs today.... If the PVT is a sign, I passed. I know they only refresh the system once a day so maybe tomorrow we'll get our results! The wait is KILLING ME! Good luck to all!