Holmes Acceptance Letters 2013Register Today!
- by pmc728 Mar 26Has anyone received their acceptance letter from Holmes? I am patiently waiting to hear. I applied at the Ridgeland Campus. Any prior students that could give some insight on how they select i.e. typical ACT score and GPA the nursing students would be greatly appreciated.
- Mar 27 by mstmjI am still taking prerequisites but it seems like most people have a high GPA and high ACT scores.
- Mar 27 by mstmjOne person posted in a previous thread that they had a 4.0 GPA before attending. Did you apply to Hinds, UMC as well?
- Mar 27 by livRN2012I had a 30 ACT and a 3.5ish GPA, as well as the majority if prereqs
- Apr 4 by vbennett84I received my acceptance letter yesterday, but decline because I have already got accepted in Hindscc program. But I only had a 19 on ACT, currently taking my nutrition class, and had all my preq.
- Apr 5 by dreamnurse111I recieved a rejection letter from holmes on april 3. I have read a lot of comments on how they pick their students. Some say that you have to have a high GPA. (I have a 3.5), all pre-req done(mines done), and high ACT (I HAVE A MIM 18+ a bachelors degree!) IDK understand what it is... However I was accepted in to ALCORN NURSING SCHOOL SO Im HAPPY.
Hopefully you will be accepted into holmes!! keep checkin the doghouse account!
- Apr 5 by nbradshawWhen did you hear from Hinds? I called them today and was told today letters would not be mailed until next week.
- Apr 16 by olemissrebelI also got accepted into Hinds for fall 2013. I don't know what to expect, but I am so very excited
- Apr 18 by nbradshawWhen did you get your letter
- Apr 18 by ms12I received my acceptance letter to Hinds, the Jackson campus, early last week. If you have not heard anything, perhaps you should call the Allied Health Center.