Temporary License in MNRegister Today!
- by madbee626 Jun 14, '10I mailed my application for Licensure by endorsement to Minnesota BON last week. I am getting antsy to receive my temporary license already. I have a job waiting for me since last month! Does anybody happen to know how long it takes to get that in the mail?
If any of these infos help:
- I am an LPN licensed in Connecticut.
- I currently reside in Minnesota.
- Took my LPN schooling in a foreign country.
- Passed the NCLEX last April 2010.
- Jun 15, '10 by mom2ckaCan you log on to see what the hold up is? I thought we were one of the 'quicker' states (within days)...
- Jun 15, '10 by HM2VikingRNI know I was able to check my status after NCLEX within a day....
- Jun 17, '10 by madbee626Excellent reply, mom2cka! I didnt even know there was a login and so I registered and was able to find out that I have been issued an actual Minnesota license and not a temp! Thank you very much!