St. Cloud Hospital - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 26, '09 by NuHAHAnyone currently working at the St. Cloud Hospital? I am looking at applying there, just wondering a little bit about the hiring process! Do you like working there?
- Mar 26, '09 by mom2ckaI enjoy working there - I started as a new grad, so am not sure what the process is outside of that. Not much hiring going on at the moment, though, but I think they're planning on hiring some new grads this year. Apply online, all info is there, and get your packet in early if that's what you're looking at (I think the deadline has passed for summer hires). I thought the new grad orientation program was very good, helpful and supportive of new grads, and the units I've been to have been good places to work. Good luck!
- Mar 26, '09 by SanskeetRNI also work at the SCH and love it for the most part, can't believe it will be 2 years since I got hired in about 2 weeks..time goes very fast.
As far as hiring, mom2CK covered things very well so nothing really new to add to that. I too thought the new grad orientation was very well put together.
Good luck with your job hunting and let me know if I can be of any help!
- May 9, '09 by spunky1281I just took my nclex-pn a month ago (graduated in dec) and am having trouble finding a job. I know the SCH is on a hiring freeze. Anyone know how to get hired into the SCH? I've tried everything to get in there. Any tricks? Advice? Help!! I really want to work there.
- May 10, '09 by mom2ckaBest advice I have is to wait and keep trying - watch for open positions, apply for those that you would consider working, and get your foot in the door. Not sure when positions will open again, but I know our own employees who are graduating from school are in the same boat as you. Be patient and good luck!
- Nov 19, '09 by spunky1281I've been really trying and have had only 1 interview lately. I really would like to get into the clinic or hospital but never hear anything after interviews? Anyone have any connections to get me in. I'm already over my "allowed number of applications" which is rediculous and want a change of job. I'm not sure if I like pain management.
- Nov 20, '09 by HM2VikingRNI would widen your search.....Have you considered applying in Willmar, or the SCVA?