MN Program Interviews - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 20, '10 by MauriceRCBSU? Is that Bemidji?
- Feb 20, '10 by reh-studentYes, Bemidji.
- Feb 20, '10 by reh-studentThe only thing about going by grades is that it's a lot easier to predict where you are in the competition. With the other things it starts to get a little gray to me, and that's what makes me worried.
- we find out about interviews today, right?
- Feb 22, '10 by reh-studentWell I think they said the week of the 22nd. So we'll see I guess. . . SUSPENSE!!!
- I got into Duke, so I think I'm going there. I just want to find out if all my hard work paid off at Minnesota.
Also, question for you guys. Since this program doesn't actually give you a BSN, would you still be able to apply to BSN only positions after graduation?
- Feb 22, '10 by MauriceRCI never did like surprises. Looks like another night of restless sleep... hopefully tomorrow will be the day.
- Feb 22, '10 by MauriceRCWAY TO GO, mld1980!!!!
- Feb 22, '10 by reh-studentYeah way to go on the Duke thing. So is that not an MN?
I'm not too worried about bsn only jobs because I think those requirements only exist to exclude two-year RNs and LPNs from the offering.
- It's an Accelerated BSN. Minnesota is still a very slight possibility to me only because it's about $300 cheaper per credit hour and I wouldn't have to spend $ to move, but I really really liked Duke's program and think it would be a good fit for me.
Plus, when cost of living and tuition reimbursement are factored in, I might only save about 10K by going to Minnesota. STill a heck of a lot of money, but still manageable. Also, I've only been back in MN for a year, and I already am soooooo tired of the snow.